Ordering your trailer
Please note that because of the handmade/custom content of my designs, I sell all my trailers direct ie. no dealers at present.
The standard trailer with no options can be assembled right out of the box or tote, hitched onto the bike and ridden off into the sunset-or other destination. All the options are a matter of choice or necessitated by shipping constraints.
1. Select the model you want.
- If you want a grocery-getter model, go the various models as described in this site -- D, KD, W -- and then see the Options page for extras you can add.
- Likewise for the single wheel small cargo trailers-the SST's.
- All the models are presented and there is also a comparison chart to readily compare the various features.
- Note that electric assist is available with Kits starting at $750 Can / US$750
- If you want a Trayak (kayak hauler) go to the web page and complete the price and enquiry form. Submit this and I will get back to you within a day or so to answer any questions you may have and to quote you a price and shipping costs.
- For all other trailers go to the model you want by clicking on the icons at the left-hand side of the page. E-mail or phone me with the model in which you are interested and give me the size etc. ask any questions you may have and I will get back to you with answers to your questions, and maybe some questions of my own, and quotes etc.
- If you don't find what you want, it may not be that we have not made one, but just that it hasn't got onto the website yet. Custom work is our speciality let us know your needs.
- To look after your enquiry, at some stage I will need your SEAT-POST INFO click here
to make sure the trailer will fit your bike.
Also your ZIP/POSTAL CODE to enable me to get your shipping costs.
Later if you decide to order I will need your FULL CONTACT INFO Click here.
- Please feel free to contact Tony directly (contact info at bottom of this page). if the forgoing information does not cover the topic
2. Place your order.
- You can pay for your Tony's Trailer in your country's currency (e.g., Canadian or US dollars, or Euros), by credit card, cheque, certified cheque or money order.
- Standard terms are FOB Mill Bay BC, So you pay Packaging (where applicable), Freight-which usually includes Insurance, fuel surcharges (and brokerage fees if outside Canada). These costs are quoted at time of ordering
- You may have to pay duty and taxes imposed by your own country, I know this doesn't always apply in the USA but it may in other countries, only you can check that out.
3. Receive your order.
- If you're somewhere within range of Mill Bay, British Columbia, just ride your bike to the workshop and pick up your new trailer!
- Most orders are shipped UPS, or in Canada by Canada Post or Greyhound but if your requirements are different they can usually be accommodated.
- Manufacturing and Delivery times vary but you will be advised when it will arrive at your doorstep.
4. Enjoy your Tony's Trailer!
- Like you, your Tony's Trailer responds well to frequent use and exercise. Unlike you, it's covered by a lifetime warranty, normal wear and tear excepted. If a component of your Tony's Trailer fails due to inadequate materials or workmanship, it will be replaced free of charge. (Shipping and duty costs, where applicable, will apply.)
766 Handy Road, Mill Bay
British Columbia, Canada, V0R 2P1
Phone: (250) 743-9915 E-mail: email@example.com
All material within this site is © 2000-2013 by Tony Hoar. All rights reserved.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.